CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

act.,da ngantok da ku towk..cuma da lamak sik bukak blog ku towk bha,.rindu ndah ngn blog ku towk.huhu
banyak gilak benda da x ku padah ctowk eyh..sik tauk da mok pdh pa rah ctowk..

Lost


I'm afraid,
Afraid of being alone
I reach out in da darkness
& pray for someone to hold me

Angry
I give up
Fate has played its role

He took mi love & all my trust
& burned them up like coal

Tired

The pain's relentless
It just wont go away
& I know now that he is gone
But the tears are here to stay

Confused

there is no where to go
The walls are closing in
I thought we were in love
& now you are even a friend?

Hurt

I try to hide & hold my feelings in
I thought that things would work
But I got screwed again

its always happened to be like that.why would guys play with girl heart?doesnt it hurt them?whatever..


p/s: who will be my soulmate?

No comments: